⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] cf checker script error

From: Rosalyn Hatcher <r.s.hatcher>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:27:59 +0100

Hi Joshua,

 From my quick look, I think the 2 commented out lines (921-922) should
have been moved to inside the "if self.coards:" block.

I'll commit this to the trunk in a little while.

As for your other question, the cf-checker code is open source, so if
you want to take a copy and install it locally you are free to do so.
If you make any changes/improvements to the code that you think would be
useful generally, I'd be grateful if you could send them to me and I'll
consider feeding them into the main development. I suppose I should
also add a license file to this at some stage.

Cheers,
Ros.