⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Default datum for latitude and longitude?

From: Jonathan Blower <j.d.blower>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:23:22 +0100

Hi Mike,

Yes, that's what I've been doing so far, but I seem to remember someone
telling me that models tend to be formulated on a spherical earth. But
maybe if the precise geolocation of the model grid points is important
(e.g. for small-scale models) the datum will always be specified, or a
different projection used.

Cheers, Jon