⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF branding

From: John Graybeal <jgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:51:05 -0700

All, especially CF governance folks (separate list?),

MMI was writing up a little story on the netCDF-CF standardization
activities, and we thought we'd put the CF logo on it to help identify
it. Lo and behold, we can't seem to find an explicit CF logo! Except
for the header at the site -- perhaps you are using that, or we could
use it anyway?

If not, then I admire the technical focus of the effort, but I'm still
thinking a logo would be a helpful thing for those of us that want to
reference or cite CF in a visual way. Let me know if that could be
provided.

John

John Graybeal <mailto:jgraybeal at ucsd.edu> phone: 858-534-2162
System Development Manager