⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name table version dates?

From: Lowry, Roy K <rkl>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:03:22 +0100

Hi Nan,

The following are the past version dates I have for the version changes since I started following CF Standard Names closely, which was in September 2006 when version 2 was current:

VERSION TO_CHAR(VRS_DATE,'YYYY-MM-DD')

3 "2007-02-20"
4 "2007-03-13"
5 "2007-05-15"
6 "2007-07-17"
7 "2007-11-21"
8 "2008-04-15"
10 "2008-10-21"
11 "2008-11-11"
12 "2009-07-07"

For versions between 2 and 13 I also have change audit trails stored and a tool that I can use to produce difference reports between any two specified versions.

Cheers, Roy.