⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Some questions about 360-day calendars

From: Roland Schweitzer <Roland.Schweitzer>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:10:59 -0600

john caron wrote:
> Jonathan Blower wrote:
>> 4) Finally on practical note: I seem to remember that someone has
>> implemented the 360-day calendar using the Java library joda-time? Is
>> this code available for re-use?
>>
> roland schweitzer has extended joda for 360 day calendar. I am
> planning to use joda time or its JSR successor in the future,
> replacing udunits for date/time processing.
To give credit where due, Emanuele Lombardi <emanuele.lombardi at enea.it>
actually did the 360 calendar. I did the all-leap and no-leap. :-) I
have all three and will gladly share them with anybody that wants them.
I did send them to the joda folks, but I did not follow up to see if
they went into their source tree.

ROland