⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] water level with/without datum

From: Lowry, Roy K <rkl>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:05:42 +0000

Hello again,

I wouldn't recommend using '/' in a string, such as a Standard Name, that could potentially be incorporated into a URL.

I think using 'sea' as defined shorthand for 'river/lake/sea' has been suggested before. I certainly have no problem with it as long as that information is included in the definition.

Cheers, Roy.