⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Questions on cell boundaries

From: Thomas Lavergne <t.lavergne>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:36:21 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

I do not think someone reacted on my concern/question about non-polygonal cell boundaries. Maybe I am the only one with this issue or maybe this topic went un-noticed because of heavy load on the CF list at that time.

I thus re-post my original message in hope that someone will comment on it (or point me to an archived thread that I did not yet see).

Original post: