⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Multiple file datasets (was: Swath observational data)

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 05:29:37 -0700

This topic deserves its own heading, so here it is.

Perhaps we should gather current practices and ideas. I think Balaji's gridspec has a proposal about this. Can anyone summarize what SAFE does?

Im imagining how this is actually used, eg:

float data(y,x);
  data:coordinates = "lat at file1 lon at file2";

????