⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Dealing with large numbers of flag valuesinnetcdf cf

From: Bryan Lawrence <bryan.lawrence>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:19:36 +0000

On Tuesday 27 October 2009 15:45:17 Lowry, Roy K wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> Establishing on-line metadata resources with permanence is the name of my game. If I didn't have confidence it would be around in 15 years I wouldn't be promoting it.

My job is to persist data indefinitely, and I'm relying on vocabulary servers ... (and in particular, Roy's ... ) somehow we will persist the vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk address, regardless of nerc's future, and of ndg's future, although if ac.uk went away we might be in trouble :-).

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research