⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF names / inherent optical properties in seawater

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:26:16 -0700

Does the radiation ever get accumulated over the range of wavelengths,
for example, "Total visible radiation"? That seems quite different
than totaling all the temperatures measured in an area, which is a
discrete mathematical summation (or else is called by some other unit
like 'heat energy'?). Would suggest the 'area' analogy doesn't apply
well to wavelengths.

John