⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard name for position (CMIP5 Issue)

From: Martina Stockhause <martina.stockhause>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:55:46 +0200

Hi Alejandro,

maybe it is worthwhile to have a look at the "section" definition of the
proposal for Point Observation Measurements (Trac #37): *section*: a
collection of profiles which originate along a trajectory. This
definition seems to be quite close to your satellite track explanation.
**
A lot of additional information and examples can be found on the
accompanied wiki
(https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions).

Best wishes,
Martina