⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Conventions (vs. Community Profiles), and CF-checker

From: Philip Cameronsmith <cameronsmith1>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Just to add a wrinkle to this discussion: I can imagine a situation in
which a subconvention doesn't conflict with CF (because it either requires
a sub-set of CF options, or requires options outside of CF that CF doesn't
regulate) but in the future CF gets updated in a way that does conflict
with the subconvention. In that case, I assume that the sub-convention
will have to be associated with particular versions of CF.

I don't know how much of a problem this will be in practice since CF seems
fairly mature now.

Best wishes,

      Philip