⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new named fields for ocean

From: Stephen Griffies <Stephen.Griffies>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:42:06 -0500

Hi,

This email discusses the issue of why there are extra heat fluxes in
ocean models with an open water budget, relative to ocean models that
artificially close their water budget (i.e., ocean models employing a
virtual tracer flux). I originally thought it best to have this
discussion off-line, but some contacted me asking to continue online...

Stephen