⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] mixing ratio

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:28:50 -0800

Roy,

I would be very interested in using CF as a demonstration of mapping
using the additional terms from the latest SKOS: broaderThan,
narrowerThan, closeMatch, and relatedMatch. (I'm also extremely
interested in the CF ontology proposal discussed earlier, but I will
not be able to engage on it before the end of the year.) I will
contact you offline to discuss appropriate technologies/approaches.

I hope there are not any exactMatch mappings, that would be a bad sign
(except in the case of aliases of course).

John