⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name(s) needed for satellite-based ice driftproducts

From: Pamment, JA <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:54:22 -0000

Dear Philip,

Thanks for spotting the mistake! And yes, I did mean y-axis.

Thanks for your comments.

Best wishes,
Alison

==> Please note new email address: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <==

------
J Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.

"y"