⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] date and time

From: Steve Hankin <Steven.C.Hankin>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:16:07 -0700

John,
Mea culpa for inserting the provocative P.S. about OGC philosophies on
the preceding message. If it is a topic that deserves discussion in the
context of CF, then it deserves to have its own thread.

Lets return this discussion to the (more answerable) topic of dates and
times and how far CF standard_names ought to go in capturing the
detailed semantics associated with instrument observations.

    - Steve