⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] NDG Vocabulary Server and CF Standard Names

From: Pamment, JA <alison.pamment>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:10:28 +0100

Dear Roy,

This all looks good and the availability of the mappings is excellent.
It might be worth reminding everyone that more than one alias can map to
the same current name, e.g. the quantity we currently call
lagrangian_tendency_of_air_pressure has had two previous incarnations:
omega and vertical_air_velocity_expressed_as_tendency_of_pressure. Both
of these appear in your list of mappings.

Best wishes,
Alison

==> Please note new email address: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <==

------
J Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.

http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/axis2/services/vocab/getMap?subjectList=htt

p://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P072/current&predicate=255&objectList=htt