⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] fixed sensors, depth, datum

From: olivier lauret <olauret>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:51:49 +0200

Dear all,

A quite complicated topic!..Probably we may be able to provide you some feedback on such aspects here in the frame of Seadatanet project - they are in copy of this e-mail. One the main issue we have to raise in the coming months is the integration of in-situ netCDF datasets following CF conventions. Hope this will help..

Best wishes

Olivier.