⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Where have the CF mail archives gone?

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:10:21 -0600

Due to systems work on the mailman server the following links need to be
updated on the CF home page:

The cf-metadata mail archives have moved from

http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/

http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/

And the mailing list info page has moved from

Redirects (with a message to update bookmarks) have been put in place.

Brian