⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] making proposals in trac

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:24:14 -0700

Ick. :->

Not that the moderator guide isn't important, but I have no insight on the opinions of the CF community on the answers to these questions.

I will be an editor on that document, if such a function proves useful and not too onerous, but I would be the wrong choice to write about the moderation activity, it seems to me.

My offer is to write about the processes involved in a CF user making CF changes happen, so that user gets a gentle and more complete introduction, and doesn't have to be excessively brave.

John