⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] what standard names are for

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:05:30 -0700

Sorry, should have read trac tickets 27 and 24 before posting my response. But I have since read those and posted my painfully extensive contributions there; they are consistent with what I wrote here. (I think http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/<http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/24>24 has some particularly heavy lifting re your points, Steve.)

John

--
John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal at mbari.org>  -- 831-775-1956