⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF-1.0 registration of new names for SST

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:22:45 -0800

I've asked for some feedback internally, based on the definitions at the web site and in the enclosed email. A few concerns were raised, but I'm not sure what the terms and definitions now proposed for CF are. Can someone provide the summary list, or should I try to summarize myself, or should I describe concerns with respect to the definitions referenced below?

By the way, "sea_water_temperature with a depth attribute" is fine; it is the other terms/definitions that may be a little confusing.

John