⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] hydrosphere

From: Luis Bermudez <bermudez>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:26:29 -0500

If the names could be expressed in a hierarchy some of them could be
specialized ( different form creating an alias ). This will allow
preserving the current name and allowing to be more specific when
necessary.

- Luis

___
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager
Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA)
bermudez at sura.org - Office: (202) 408-8211 Mobile: (267) 481-4939
1201 New York Ave. NW Suite 430, Washington DC 20005