⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [Fwd: RE: Air Quality/Chemistry Naming Conventions]

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:00:36 +0100

Dear CFs,

Below is an email from Bill Sukloff from the NARSTO
Quality Systems Science Center. He is interested in the chemistry and
aerosol activities of CF. See is email below for information, this might
be an opportunity to follow up on our activities in this area.

Best regards,
Christiane

-------- Original-Nachricht --------