⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Convention for Point Observation Data

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:40:21 -0600

Ive found a few people to work on a proposal for Point Observation Data. If you have expertise with this kind of data, and have time to help, please send me email.

The proposal will probably be some simplified version of:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/formats/UnidataObsConvention.html

Of course, familiarity with the existing CF-1 spec would be very useful.

The plan is to work as a small group by email, until we have some kind of rough consensus, then propose to the CF group. At that point, all will be welcome to contribute.

We will get started next week (9/10) hopefully.

John Caron