⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] typo in a standard name for hexachlorobiphenyl

From: Pamment, JA <J.A.Pamment>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:32:01 +0100

Dear Christiane,

Thank you for drawing attention to this - I will correct the spelling.
I'm afraid the July update will be a few days late because I am late
publishing the list of planned changes.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: J.A.Pamment at rl.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.