⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] "positive" attribute

From: Bryan Lawrence <b.n.lawrence>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:56:49 +0100

Hi Forrest

I fear that already we have some default practise in our standard names that
isn't "best" practise ...

... it's my opinion that it would be significantly better to get this right in
the future rather than muddling on with the "way we used to do it". I'll shut
up now and let Jonathan, Roy and Alison wade in [Since my definition of
right may not be :-)]

Cheers
Bryan