⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard Name Query

From: Pamment, JA <J.A.Pamment>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:22:22 +0100

Dear Jonathan and Roy,

thanks for pointing this out. We can delete the alias
surface_downwelling_longwave_flux_in_air_assuming_clear_sky = surface_downwelling_longwave_flux
from the table. Does this need doing urgently? I plan to update the table again on 8th May,
but I can make this small change sooner if necessary. It might take a day or two as I would
need to ask Kyle to add the change to the website.

Best wishes,
Alison