⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names committee

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:10:58 +0000

Dear Alison

Thank you for your informative and constructive comments on the standard names
committee. You are doing a very valuable job in managing the standard names
process.

With regard to the difficulty of making decisions, perhaps we need to decide
some time-limits. The terms of reference for the committees allowed for this.
It is something that we could discuss, especially the standard names committee.
I wonder what members of that committee think about how the process of
reaching decisions on standard names should be conducted. Any views?