⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] axis attribute

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:47:11 -0800

Hi Jonathon:

Jonathan Gregory wrote:

>Dear all
>
>This debate went quiet about a month ago. I'd like to propose the following,
>in the light of what was said then.
>
>Requirement: A way to identify the horizontal coordinate variables.

Sorry I dont understand the requirement. Is this for the case where its
not a lat/lon nor a projection x, y coordinate ? Is the use case
rotated_latitude_longitude ? Are there other use cases?

BTW, theres no reference to how rotated_latitude_longitude works in the
Appendix. Seems to be the only one without furhter explanatoin.