⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard names -> cell metrics

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:40:31 +0100

Hi Martina and Jonathan,

I wish to only comment on cell metrics that where already discussed
within the CF community, goto:
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/2006/subject.html
and search for cell metrics

>area_of_gridbox
We agreed on 'cell_area' in previous discussions.

It seems to me that it is useful to define variables such as
>latitude_of_the_bounds
>longitude_of_the_bounds
just because people use them.

Best regards,
Christiane

Martina Stockhause a ?crit :

--
Christiane Textor
Service d'A?ronomie INSU CNRS, Tour 46, RDC # 2
Email: christiane.textor at aero.jussieu.fr