⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposed standard names for biological model outputs

From: Godin, Michael <Godin>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:55:58 -0800

Ron,

Good idea. I am conducting an informal survey of biological oceanographers here -- however two of the biologists that I'd really like to ask are on a ship off the coast of Peru, so I'd be happy to table this discussion for about a week until they return. Meanwhile, I am also attempting to contact a few of the biological model developers to get their input.

Regards, Mike