⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] time

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:41:44 +0000

Dear Simon

> A modified example is included below (just focusing on the time stuff).
I think this example is indeed consistent with our earlier decision on this
(not included in the standard yet). The standard name table says that time
is the standard_name for validity time. Having validity time, analysis time
and forecast period all as auxiliary coordinate variables of an index
dimension is a simple and flexible arrangement.