⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] curvilinear cartesian coordinates case

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:50:25 -0800

Dear all,

Sorry for the deep silence on my end. I will provide some information
on the conventions and standard names committees, and the CF Governance
Panel next week.

If my schedule continues as it has these past few months, I'll have to
resign as chair before having accomplished anything, but I'm hopeful
that I'm emerging now from a considerable back-log of work.

cheers,
Karl