⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] axis attribute

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:02:28 -0800

Dear all,

I'll reiterate what I said earlier (but I think somehow the email didn't
get distributed). I'm in favor of eliminating the apparently
contradictory statements. Of the two choices, perhaps least confusion
would result from adopting Jonathan's suggestion: restrict X and Y to
genuine longitude and latitude coordinates.

Karl