⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Satellite community use of netCDF CF (GHRSST-PP)

From: Ed Armstrong <earmstro>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:45:50 -0800

Hi Steve et al.,

Looks like we aren't doing too badly with regard to CF-compliance.
More standard names for the GHRSST variables seems to be in order.
The GHRSST team will need to look carefully to see what new names we
might need to propose.

Did anyone else in the CF community look at the GHRSST data products
for CF -compliance??

--
    ~ed
Edward M. Armstrong