⇐ ⇒

[Fwd: Re: Fwd: [CF-metadata] units in cf standard names]

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:17:41 -0600

There's some feeling here that the Calandar handling aspects of udunits are probably a mistake, that is, dont belong in a physical units package. They are adequate for simple cases, but we havent been all that interested in supporting all the complexities of Calendars. In the future, we might want to look to other packages for that functionality.

John