⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal: Add optional flag_methods variable attribute

From: Jessica Austin <jessica>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 09:52:10 -0800

Greetings,

Our group has developed a proposal for a new variable attribute called
"flag_methods", that specifies the process used to calculate the flag
values.

The full proposal is here:
https://github.com/cf-convention/cf-conventions/issues/205

We haven't had much discussion on the Github issue, so we're posting to
this list in the hopes that more people see it. This topic relates to
recent discussions on this mailing list, such as the newly-accepted
"quality_flag" attribute, so we believe it is of interest outside our
group. We welcome any comments or ideas you may have.

Thank you,
Jessica

--
Jessica Austin