⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] order of product in standard name

From: Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC <martin.juckes>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 14:00:57 +0000

Dear Alison,

apologies for not responding earlier -- it looks as though both I and Jonathan missed you proposed resolution of the discussion about:

covariance_over_longitude_of_northward_wind_and_air_temperature (Canonical units: K m s-1)

I agree with this formulation of the term and your proposed text. Thanks for putting this together,

regards,

Martin