⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new variable name request

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 17:42:27 +0000

Dear Barna,

Perhaps the existing Standard Name would suffice for Cathy's needs as she is labelling model output and the models in my experience do not work to a specific measurement scale. This is because boundary condition and assimilation data sets can include measurements of more than one type in order to provide adequate coverage.

Cheers, Roy.

I have now retired but will continue to be active through an Emeritus Fellowship using this e-mail address.