⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] How to encode "not occurring" as distinct from "missing data"

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 12:57:40 +0000

Dear Lars

I think that using a flag_value would be a good CF way to do this. I am not
sure whether it's a good idea to choose a value which is outside the valid
range. That's not a problem for CF (that is, it's not prohibited), but maybe
it might not suit some software, which could object if it wasn't aware of CF
flag_values.

----- Forwarded message from B?rring Lars <Lars.Barring at smhi.se> -----