⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Indices or Labels as Coordinate Variables

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 12:53:45 +0000

Dear Martin

Ah, I see. I agree that this is a defect now in our text if they have changed
what they say. I also agree that we should stick with what we've got i.e. more
restrictive, coord vars are 1D, numeric, and monotonic and called the same as
their dimension. That's our data model.

----- Forwarded message from Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC <martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk> -----