⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] proposed migration of these discussions to GitHub

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 10:30:51 +0000

Dear Chris

GitHub can fulfil the same function of discussion as the email list, through
discussion on an issue, which can be done entirely by email once the issue has
been opened on GitHub. GitHub will send the comments on the issues to the
LLNL CF email list, so that they will continued to be distributed by email for
existing subscribers. (Those who wish can unsubscribe from the email list and
watch the GitHub repositories instead.)

Does that sound all right to you?

Cheers

Jonathan