⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Action Groups

From: Bryan Lawrence <b.n.lawrence>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:49:30 +0100

Hi Folks

I've been receiving some questions about a "roadmap" for CF lately from
a couple of directions. Well, as you all know, I'm certainly not keeper
of the CF direction, but I have been sitting on notes from a meeting in
June ...

The attached two-page word document summarises a discussion held at
GO-ESSP which was aimed at identifying some individuals to take some
aspects of CF forward.

I've offered to hassle the folk concerned on a quarterly basis, to
report to this list on progress ...

Cheers
Bryan

p.s. Michael, Tom, while I haven't heard back from you to confirm you're
happy to do this, I'm pretty sure you are. If you're not, let me know!!