⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] too many eddies in standard names

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 14:19:21 +0000

Dear Alison

Yes, that's right, just the three dianeutral mixing terms. The names should
have _eddy removed, and Martin's deletion of "eddy" from the definitions looks
good to me. Sorry I didn't notice this before. Many thanks.

----- Forwarded message from Alison Pamment - UKRI STFC <alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk> -----