⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New reflectance standard names

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 22:16:00 +0000

Dear Jonathan

I'm not familiar with the Lambertian equivalent albedo. Probably this was
explained when we discussed it before and I have forgotten! However what you
write makes sense to me and the names look OK, apart from a minor point that
I think cosine_of would be better, like square_of, derivative_of and other
phrases naming functions.

I expect the previous discussion got overlooked accidentally. Sorry about that.
If no-one has any concerns now, Alison will consider the names for inclusion in
the next release of the table, in due course - she does this quite frequently.

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Wrotny - NOAA Affiliate <jonathan.wrotny at noaa.gov> -----

----- End forwarded message -----