⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Platform Heave

From: Kenneth Kehoe <kkehoe>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:23:25 -0600

Jim's definitions work for me. I don't think we need to state the roll,
pitch and yaw need to be in angles. The Standard Name table conical
units indicate that. As for the order of the definitions I don't think
we have a standard that has been strictly enforced, and no matter what
order we put them in someone will prefer a different order.

Ken

--
Kenneth E. Kehoe
   Research Associate - University of Oklahoma