⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Platform Heave

From: Ethan Davis <edavis>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 13:54:34 -0600

Hey Jim,

How about removing one layer of terminology by using your definitions for
the allowed values of "direction":

roll: "positive_right_side_up" and "positive_right_side_down".
pitch: "positive_nose_up" and "positive_nose_down".
yaw: "positive_nose_right" and "positive_nose_left".
surge: "positive_forward" and "positive_backward".
sway: "positive_left" and "positive_right".
heave: "positive_up" and "positive_down".

Cheers,

Ethan