⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Platform Heave

From: John Helly <hellyj>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 10:32:48 -0700

Perhaps one should refer to the discipline of hydrostatics for help with
this?? This paper, pulled from a quick search, has a diagram referencing
the platforms' frame of reference with respect to its center of
gravity.? Sorry if this comment is retrograde.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/2010/934714/

J.