⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name table updated

From: Alison Pamment - UKRI STFC <alison.pamment>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 15:03:49 +0000

Dear Martin,

Okay, thank you. At the next update I will create the following aliases:
surface_snow_and_ice_sublimation_flux -> tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_water_vapor_due_to_sublimation_of_surface_snow_and_ice
surface_snow_sublimation_amount -> tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_water_vapor_due_to_sublimation_of_surface_snow.
These will replace the current aliases.

The name tendency_of_surface_ice_amount_due_to_sublimation will be replaced by tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_water_vapor_due_to_sublimation_of_surface_ice.

These changes will need to be done manually, rather than through the standard names editor, as they are not part of the usual workflow, but I will make sure they are included.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065